Runner's Soul Marathon Club
Whether you're a novice or a pro, the Runners Soul Marathon Club will help make your marathon training experience more enjoyable! Marathon Club registration includes a training schedule, group training runs, clinics, breakfast runs, and discounts.
Marathon Club Kick Off/Registration
- January 14th, 7:00 at the University of Lethbridge (PE 250).
- This year's guest speaker will be Krista DuChene! Krista represented Canada in the marathon distance at the 2016 Olympic Games and is the second-fastest Canadian female marathoner in history. In 2018 Krista finished as the 1st World Masters and 10th female overall in the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon and 3rd female overall in the Boston Marathon.
- Participants should be able to run or walk (at their own pace) 6 miles (10K) for the full marathon training or 4 miles (6K) for the half (Check out our Marathon Club Build-up Clinic).
- Able to train on Saturday or Sunday (runs start at 8:00 am).
- New Member - $79.99 (including club gear) or $69.99 (no gear)
- Returning Member - $69.99 (including club gear) or $59.99 (no gear)
- Two Breakfasts
- Club Discounts
- Does not include race entry fee!
" Let the spirit....and the legs, move you to great heights (and distances) this year" Whether it's your 1st, your 5th or your 50th, DO IT WITH US !!
Call 403-327-2241 for more info or to register.